Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

BAD START… A KIND OF ENDING



Today's story is about my muet test… well it’s not going according to planned… but i’m satisfied with myself. …anyway, this is new for me….

This test was divided into two segments.. Firstly was the individual presentation… well, i screwed it up… suddenly, i got blank…. Because, i felt that two minutes of preparation was not enough…
I’m not a quick thinker type of guy……. I need some times to think a very good idea for a particular topic…. But it did not bothers me… there is still three paper left…
Hehehe… 

One more thing happened today….
Well, i met my old friends there… what a coincident… i’ve found that they are also studying at uitm puncak alam with me…. How surprised i’m
Well it’s a though day… i’m still dilemma with my first start for my muet…  but still i’m glad to see my friends again.. Friendship never ends… kind of..


That’’s what life is all about…  today it was a bad start and kind of ending.. ....

1 comment:

  1. oh, well.....my MUET was not so good also.

    CHILL OUT!

    at least u were satisfied..

    btw, nice blog, but need more touch-up

    ReplyDelete