Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hello...







I'm new here... just wanna try something new here.
Where i can express all my thought , interesting information, current issues and off course, me.


A little bit about my self.. my name is muhammad mus'ab umair bin azeman..
people called me mus'ab.. some preferred 'mus',, and i prefer it... its short, simple and easily to pronounced..
i lived in johor bahru, though i was not born there.. but still i'm a johorian.. 
=) currently, I'm studying at Uitm Puncak Alam.. it a new place and new for me, as i just step into a world of university.. some says 'ko da jadi budak u'

for your information, my previous secondary school was SHAH pekan, pahang.. not quite famous but it was a wonderful school.. doh..!!! my spm was quite sophisticating for me, although my pmr was not amusing at all...
my upsr was at sktu2... doing well there..

current status 'single' =o)
and and still browsing for someone... (not using google nor yahoo.. neither friend finder)
well , actually I'm not good at this, but i find it very fun.. i hope I'm enjoying it.. bubuy

1 comment:

  1. good blog to sharpen up your english command.. but i found a lot grammatical errors ... but never mind ...practice makes perfect .. keep on improving your english proficiency ... i am sure you can do that ...... & watch out what you do in the absence of your very caring parent ..... remember your past experience !!!!! sincere advice from ur little brother... roger & out...

    ReplyDelete